For your consideration is my Dr. Rob’s Leather Balm. I personally make this using a special blend of cosmetic-grade oils and waxes that will give new life to your well-loved leather items. A single application of my leather balm helps condition, preserve, and protect a wide variety of leather items including belts, bags, and footwear.
To use, apply a small amount to the surface of the leather using a soft cloth and buff to a soft luster.
Here are a few important disclosures:
1) This balm is NOT recommended for suede, nubuck, or similar leathers with a buffed surface.
2) As with other leather conditioners, this balm may darken the color of some leathers.
3) It is recommended that you test this product on a hidden spot before applying to the entire item.
4) This is a leather conditioner and protectant. It will NOT repair leather that is already damaged or highly deteriorated from use and/or neglect.
5) Although it is made from all-natural cosmetic-grade ingredients, it is not intended for human consumption or use as a cosmetic product.
My balm is available in 2 ounce and 4 ounce cans and since you only need a small amount, a can should last for many applications. Please message me with any questions and thanks for looking!
You can pay using the options available Etsy's direct checkout, through PayPal, or you can contact me directly to pay using a credit card. Sales tax will be collected as required by law.
Pre-made items will ship within 1-2 days. Custom made-to-order items are typically ready in 2-4 weeks. I ship most items by USPS Priority Mail and do not make money off of shipping costs. If you prefer a different shipping method, I will charge the actual cost of shipping. If you need an item by a specific date, please let me know and I will do my best to meet your deadline.
You can return your item to me within 14 days for a full refund with "no questions asked." After that time, please contact me with your concerns and I will do my best to solve the problem to your satisfaction.
I respect your privacy. I will only use your personal information for the purpose of completing and shipping your order.
I specialize in doing custom work. If you have a project in mind, or would like a variation to items listed in my shop, please feel free to message me with your ideas.